Friday, April 14, 2006

CD Crazy

I am back in Ipswich at the moment and one of the best things about Ipswich is their is a couple of fantastic second hand CD shops

Cash converters
Fat Bobs

I don't think its actually called fat bobs but its what I call it. Cash converters came up with the goods today. I had brought 3 albums

Beatles white album £4.99
PJ Harvey £2.99
James Brown £2.99

the woman then told me that it was five albums for a tenner and I would be saving a quid if I brought two more albums, get in.

So I brought

Janes Addiction - Strays and the White stipes - elephant.

I also saw some decent stuff in the sales at Virgin and HMV but I thought I had enough albums to listen to and if you buy too many albums at once you don't give them all a fair listening too.

I will blog you the results of listening to the albums when I have got round to listening to them all

hapEasterter

No comments:

Hosks Half Hour Headlines