Monday, October 08, 2007

Do you find people saying Ginger Merkin funny

Do you find people saying Ginger Merkin funny, calling God a B@stard, having sketches of talking trees, technical diary’s of a brummie, topical standup about cows with blue tongue disease and calling farmers dirty b@stards because the cows have got blue tongue’s then you will probably find the Hosk Half Hour podcast very funny indeed. Plus it’s always funny hearing someone trying to do an accent and failing miserable.

http://hoskshalfhour.blogspot.com/2007/10/hosks-half-hour-episode-2-part-2.html

after having just listened to it, I forgot, I have been on the accents again, this week accent is a brummie. Oh good god, it’s terrible, I’m talking to myself as well, it’s a real beauty.

This episode contains the infamous developers developers developers audio clip to ambient music, it has that a lot. It includes entertainment news, some observational stuff on Blue tongue disease, the comedy awards and an update on the soaps. We have the new technical diary of a computer programmer. A classic song spoken, which is spice girls wannabe, interrupted by me. We have some comments from a tree, which is pretty funny and finally lots of twisted vocals and ambient music. So whack your ear phones on and prepare yourself to voyage to the centre of Hosk world.

Up the tree, very mellow.

There are a few questions which I have about the episode, like why did I put the echo on the entertain news and who would have thought reading some entertain news would be so frickin difficult. Also the music behind the entertainment news is rubbish.

I also left some bobbins wailing on the spoken lyrics but I can’t be bothered to change it.

If you like the podcast dig my podcast on digg podcasting and anywhere else you see my podcast.

http://digg.com/podcasts/Hosks_Half_Hour

No comments:

Hosks Half Hour Headlines