Monday, October 08, 2007

swedish television presenter spews but continues

whilst I was looking for stuff for my new funny podcast Hosks Half Hour I saw this link and it made me laugh man

A Swedish television presenter has become a hit on YouTube after she vomited live on air but continued with the show.

Jesus it isn't even just a little bit of sick but a huge arc of vomit, almost film like. It reminds me of the Witches of Eastwick when they are eating the cherries.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhmNKrun7Y0


what is also pretty amusing is that she practically bounces back onto the screen, very happy and chirpy. very professional.

What is also good is the comments on youtube, here are some of my favs

She deserved it for working on a scam tv show

what the hell had she been eating?



Hosks Half Hour

No comments:

Hosks Half Hour Headlines