Thursday, August 17, 2006

Good ambient Music

As I blogged about my tunes and putting them up on myspace I thought I would mention what motivated me to start making some music again. My blog entry is here if you fancy listening to any the tunes I made

http://hoskysvoyage.blogspot.com/2006/08/hoskinator-tunes-are-out-there.html


I have recently to some really good ambient music

Global Communications started it all off and their album 76.14 (I think) and then I brought Substrata Vol.2

Then recently I brought Boards of Canada The Campfire Headphase

and finally I have brought a couple of Banco De Gaia albums Big Men Cry and Last Train to Lhasa.

It was good finding these artists because alot of the ambient music I had found before was a bit more poppy/dancy. Which is okay but sometimes I wanted a bit more chilled out, especially for when I am listening to music at work.

Check out the chooons. If anyone has any good suggestions for ambient music in similar vain to the music mentioned please leave a comment pointing me in the right direction.

No comments:

Hosks Half Hour Headlines