Friday, August 04, 2006

Working Repeated - The start

I was bored today because I know I should be revising for my SCJP exam and my Xbox is busted so I am here larking around on the computer (forbidden blogging).

Anyway I thought I would write a rubbish story, so be prepared to be amazed at my awful english, terrible spelling and the worst grammer you will ever likely to see by an adult. I don't know why I writing this because i doubt anyone is actually reading this apart from my Mum (Hi Mum).

Anyway here is the first page, I am planning to link the story together with links but I don't know if it will work and I will probably become bored with it. If you have any comments please leave them, even if it's just to take the piss.

Here it is


I wake slowly, a distant noise is growing in decibels, relentlessly getting louder, louder, the same three tones puncture the air

beep, beep, beep

again, louder

beep, beep, beep

again

beep, beep, beep

Why does the noise cease getting louder, perhaps it’s conserving it’s energy? What would I do if were an alarm clock, I would do my job to the best of my ability, I would ring loudly but not to loudly, the perfect days work for an alarm clock is to slowly caress it’s owner into waking, slowly nudge your tired owner into the land of the leaving.

I glance over at the clock, the digits 7.00 brightly shine, boldly telling the time to all who looked in it’s direction. I closed my eyes, savouring the precious seconds of half slumber, neither awake nor asleep but a perfect balance between. I opened one eye, still 7.00, Yes a few more seconds of bliss.

I could feel the slow evaporation of my relaxed state of mind and body slowly ebbing away, tension is inevitably seeping into my skin

If I look again will it still be 7.00

I let a sigh out, open my eyes and there it is staring back at me, a sign and a sign in bold red digital letters. Its message is clear and absolute, no rest for the wicked, no time to layabout here, no sirree, seize the day Master – Carpe Diem Sire, get out bed you lazy fucker. It says 7.01, it can mean only one thing, it’s time I shock my lazy bones out of bed and initiated the waking up routine.

No comments:

Hosks Half Hour Headlines