Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I need your amusing IT stories and I need them now!

I yesterday decided to start a new blog based around amusing stories that happen to us ground soldiers of the IT industry. I will be posting some of stories which happened to me but I also need the help of other people in the IT industry, yes that's you people who are reading this.

I am hoping to create an funny blog which I will send out maybe once a week, maybe twice maybe more, depending on if people email me any amusing stories.

I am widening the net a bit to include office tales as well, mainly because our computers are usually placed in the office, allowing the computer people to observe the others doing weird things and being baffled by their computer.

here is the link to the site

Amusing IT Stories

I appreciate the first few month(s) it will be typing away trying to write something funny by my self. This would be made easier if just one person emailed me with an amusing story, go on, I know you have, everybody has an amusing story. Think if everyone emailed in one funny story we would have many funny stories to read and that my friends can only be good.

The first blog entry will be this Friday so don't forget to subscribe and go to the site this Friday.

No comments:

Hosks Half Hour Headlines