Wednesday, October 04, 2006

ill behavior

I haven't written for a while, one of the reasons is because I am lazy sod and the other was because I had this crazy virus which meant I didn't do a solid poo for 14 - 15 days, in fact I am not sure if I have done one yet.

Through my illness I lost 5 or 6 pounds, which is a fairly effective dietary regime. I often wondered that perhaps in the future people will sell a mild form of illness which will allow people to lose weight at a rapid speed.

anyway I am back and slowly getting fitter, although I am aching quite a lot everytime I do some sport at the moment.

We had the TKD yearly recruitment drive, which means we have to do a demo at the student freshers week to entice the fresh faced youths to join up. The first few lessons are a bit of a drag but at the moment as I didn't go for a while it's probably just what I need.

No comments:

Hosks Half Hour Headlines