Friday, October 27, 2006

Saw 3 - will it be as good as the previous films?

I had seen a brief trailer for Saw 3 but it has appeared very quickly which is mainly because I haven't been paying that much attention.

Yesterday my girlfriend rushed up to me excitedly saying asking if I had seen the trailer and how she can't wait to go. Music to my ears.

I like the saw 3 films because firstly they are gruesome horror films which I like but they are also a tad more thoughtful and clever than the average horror film. Every scene you come to you are looking around trying to figure out what is going on, where's the trap, who is everyone. Things unfold in an unusual manner, you can't predict what is going to happen.

I think films where you don't know what is going to happen help to increase your enjoyment of the film because you are imagining different things are going to happen.

I have seen the first two saw films and really enjoyed them, I like the way you can put yourself in their shoes and think what would you do.

I have had a quick look on imdb and it all looks good, the review look very good but then people who have been on pre screening are probably all ready fans and especially if they have commented on it.

I thought I would put a link to my other blog Amusing IT Stories, if you want a laugh on IT and Office stuff go and have a look

No comments:

Hosks Half Hour Headlines