Sunday, November 12, 2006

1 hour working on two eyes and an arse

Yes I was drawing an cartoon for my blog Amusing IT Stories and I am so rubbish it takes me ages to do anything. The eyes weren't too hard but it took me ages to draw an arse

I thought I will give you a sneak preview of this fridays blog with this picture, it's pretty unlikely anyone will actually visit this page and it wouldn't be a very good blog post without the picture now would it.


I also spent some time doing the text, written in my rubbish style and with a bit of interesting colouring.

I have been drawing a devil tonight, this has literally taken me hours. I was going to use it for the work colleagues from hell section but he looks so cute and funny I might use him for something else. In fact an idea has just popped into my head

No comments:

Hosks Half Hour Headlines