Thursday, November 23, 2006

good satirical comedy site from the BBC - Time Trumpet

I found this site the other day it is a comedy site from the BBC called Time Trumpet and it has a lot of free clips for you pleasure.

It's a bit tricky to describe but it's a satirical look at celebrity and has a great section on old celebrities, with people pretending to be old Victoria Beckham, Bob Geldof etc.

It also has clips with a number of English comedians and it is the brain child (I never thought I would use that word) of Armando Ianucci.



If you like satirical humour check out my funny site Amusing IT Stories which is a mixture of satirical news sections, badly drawn comics, quotes from newspapers, true stories and funny links I have been sent or found.

No comments:

Hosks Half Hour Headlines